Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Recall of the Trip to Crabi (Part 1)

I know this was happened 1 year ago......But it is a very memorable trip I ever had as this was my 1st ever trip to foreign country :P Furthermore Thailand is really a pretty place and worth a visit. I hope these posts helps mark as record & wish it offer some sights for those who plan to visit Crabi in future?

Ok, lets start......This Crabi trip was planned about 2 months ahead where my friend, Jeat & I were shouting life was bored & we need a vacation thus we quick-quick booked the travel package from AirAsia which includes 2 way tickets plus 5 days stay & breakfast at a 3 star rated hotel. I remember I haven't got my passport during the time we make the booking......sort of a bit too hunger for short runaway.

The date was 18 Oct 2008......we take the KTM Komuter to the KL Sentral & had our breakfast at McD about 7am plus, then we head to LCCT via the shuttle bus (there are two types, the Skybus in Red with AirAsia logo and the Aerobus in Yellow which is slightly cheaper).


FYI, this was the 1st time I aboard AirAsia flight thus must snap a handsome photo for memory
 
The flight takes 1 hour plus as Crabi is just at the Southest region of Thailand. When we departure, we're surrounded by Thai signboards which is something new for me looking at something I have no clue at all......


I'll be lost if no English words :P

  We walked out the Crabi airport & take the bus to our hotel. All you have to do is inform the driver your hotel's name & sit back & relax as they'll inform you once arrive.

There is a short walikng distance from the main road to reach the Maritime Park & Spa Resorts which is the place where we'll spent 5 days as our base at Crabi. All I can say is the place is quiet & cozy as Oct was the low season, that means we're like owning the entire place :P We have explored the place like kiddo!


The main hall of Maritime

 

The swimming pool which is next to the open air spa centre

 

The river next to the hotel with a stranded boat......Different from what we saw at the website

Ok, it's time to check out the room......It really surprised me as it was way far better than we expected for a 3 star rated hotel.
  

Neat & clean room


Speechless unbeatable view sight from our room which makes us amazed

After we rest for about 2 hours (watching foreign TV channels), we decided to shift to light gear & walk ahead to the Crabi town with approx. 25 mins walking distance. Of course you can stop the track car which offer transportation service for about 20 bath per person. We explored the town while payed for the coming 2 day trips at one of the tourist service center. 

 

The restaurant at the riverside of Crabi town



 Visit the market. Jeat is enjoying the juicy coconut

 
Special traffic light at the town centre
 
 The time when we feel it's time to go back hotel was 7pm......We walked along the riverside & enjoyed different sightings. It's also the 1st time I visit foreign country's 7 Eleven which consists of delicious red bean buns & instant noodles with meat (hell yeah, with meat!). We had our dinner in the hotel room' balcony & chit chat while drinking beer (Singha, ohh......so chilling) & that ends our 1st day at Crabi.

Stay tuned for our 2nd day at my next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment