Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Idea on Mind

I have been quite busy lately thus forbidden the blogging for almost 1 month plus. Anyway I guess busy is not a solid reason so I need to carry on what I've promised myself & my friends :)

So what should I share this time? Just had a tea session with my secondary friends recently and the chatting topic picked up ways to earn more money (I guess it is quite usual for people among our age). Well, life is never easy unless we put in effort at the right place during the right time. It is fortunate if you can earn money while working on field you're interested at, hopefully I can achieve such goal soon.

Currently I'm focusing on photo touch-up skills which I think will help to expand my current business as it will be an add-on value feature which can attract more clients. Also I've just updated the company's profile for official purpose. It is just a 10 pages document which mainly covers types of service available, I tend to put it simple & direct just to save all parties time.

So far there are 2 parties offering business opportunities, one is providing IT support on outsource manner, the other one I'm not so sure but sounds like nothing relates with IT...... I've not in touch with the contact person for almost 2 years thus I need more details on what kind of business model offered before making any further action.

BTW, just had the 1st hand-on experience with Ipad from a friend where we tried out the games installed. Seems like Ipad is a fun device but a bit costly for me so don't think will get one at the moment. Until next time, gotta plan for a quotation......

No comments:

Post a Comment