Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year 2010: What I've accomplished last year & what I planned to do next


2009......What a happening year. I've witnessed & experienced lots of good stuff where I've never tried before. I've also place myself on new position to start my own business which I've planned for some time.I met lots of new people & make new friends, view things from a totally new perspective and learned new info.

Ok, so what will I do next? Lets list all in proper order:

1. Add new module in my company's website - As mentioned earlier, a subsequent company website for Chinese viewers is on the way. I'll be creating an Items For Sale session as well. Also for interested viewers, don't miss out the chances to obtain great freebies soon!

2. Explore new tools which will be the next trend - I've just tried out the installation of Windows 7. The new OS is definitely my favorite as it offers great features & ease of use. Meanwhile there are still other tricks such as how to fine tune it to the optimum performance which I need to explore.

3. Continue my blog - I feel pleased & appreciate those who spared time & support my blog. I'll carry on my effort so do stay tune :)

To be frank, I have a strong feeling where 2010 will be a great year as my head start is smooth and fascinating. Wishing all the very best & good luck in venturing 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment