Friday, January 22, 2010

Facebook Alert! (This should be real)


Screenshot captured from Facebook. Source: www.facebook.com

I've heard about the news from some of my friends where Facebook, the famous online social network website is going to change the game plan: From FOC to $4.99 per month! I guess those who run this program will sure earn hell a lot if this is real. Imagine one person pays about $5 per month, then multiply by 12 for 1 year, then times the approximate amount of users around the world...... 

Just when I was still wondering if this is real or not, I've just received re-post message from my friend on Facebook as below:

All See Here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATTENTION ALL FACEBOOK FRIENDS: WARNING! Do NOT go into, or open, the group "We're against the $4.99/mth charge for Facebook beginning June 30th, 2010" The group has a VIRUS in its link. Per Snopes, FB is NOT planning to charge, AND the virus IS real. Please RE-POST to warn your friends.

This is sigh of relief as I believe Facebook can still gain profit from its usual commercial & third party applications without ever considering the monthly fees. Btw for all the rest out there, do pass this virus alert message to others as such manipulating act is very unconsidered & shouldn't be allowed at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment