Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Company's Website is Up & Ready!



It is my great pleasure to announce my new company's website is finally ready.Here is the address:
www.commectent.com

I've categorized all services available in different segment and did some photo shooting & drawings as I wanted to avoid graphics ownership issue if simply using pictures from internet. Currently the website is English based but I'll get the Chinese version ready soon (maybe another 2 weeks time which is during early year 2010).

For your information, all on-site service is only applicable to mainly KL & PJ area. However those who need basic technical advice via E-mail & phone are always welcome as I'll do my best to assist :)

Last but not least, thank you for your time & hope I have the honor to grow with your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment