Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Revise of My Work so Far

Source: peterborough.library.on.ca

Time really flies as the time when I sort of setting resolution during end of last year, within glimpse another year end arrived. Let's review what I've achieved so far......

Well it seems my clients network doesn't expand too much but fortunate there are added 3-5 loyal customers whom are pleased with my service. I wish to say many thanks :)

Any bad moments? Sure it does as if not it is not call life, right? I've met 1-2 clients whom I really can't work along with so have to let it go. Hope they find other source for their issue resolution.

Any major attempt? So far no as I've yet to finish what I've planned last year (starting an online 2nd hand IT device re-selling service). Right now I'm still working at client's website development so my current plan is the project shall start once I've finished the orders on-hand.

Any big changes or improvements? Yup as I've gained many experience on solving odd cases. Sometimes you really can't imagine this is the way to do it......

Any plans ahead? Of course as I'm working on some compliment gift for clients ahead for the coming Chinese New Year. Meanwhile I will spend some time on studying photo touch up effects (some have very cool visual effect from what I've seen from the magazine, hope to try out soon).

Anything else? Well I guess up-keeping the blog should be another constant task for me. I'm glad there are viewers (thanks to my friends) whom will constant following what I'm doing. I'll do my best to keep it on-going :)

Since Xmas around thew corner, I wish all Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment